4.5 Tons Automated Visual Inspection Equipment For Corrugated Folding Carton
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||60 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 Per Month|
|Max. Sheet Dimension (W * L):||600mm × 450mm||Min. Sheet Dimension (W * L):||100mm × 100mm|
|Total Mechanical Platform Dimension (L * W * H):||6950mm × 3650mm × 2200mm||Total Weight:||4.5 Tons|
auto visual inspection machine,
vision inspection equipment
High-Speed Corrugated Folding Carton Printing Inspection Machine, SHARK-650
FS-SHARK-650 - Printing Quality Inspection SYSTEM
What: The Focusight Inspection Machine will precisely find out the defects of printing on presswork and reject the bad ones from the good ones automatically.
How: The Focusight cameras scan some good presswork as “STANDARD” and then while the rest of the printed jobs are inspected be scanned one by one and compared with the “STANDARD”, any mal-printed or defective ones will be rejected automatically by the system. It detects every type of printing or finishing fault – color misregistration, color variations, hazing, misprints, defect in the text, spots, splashes, varnishing missing & misregistration, embossment missing & misregistration, laminating problems, die-cut problems, barcode problems, Holographic Stripe, cure & cast and many other printing problems.
SEE WHAT THE FS-SHARK-650 CAN DO
|Item||Parameter FS-SHARK 650|
|Max. Transportation Speed||250m / min|
|Max. Inspection Speed||220m / min|
|Max. Sheet Dimension (W * L)||600mm × 450mm|
|Min. Sheet Dimension (W * L)||100mm × 100mm|
|Thickness of sheet||120 ～ 700 GSM|
|Total Mechanical Platform Dimension (L * W * H)||6950mm × 3650mm × 2200mm|
|Total Weight||4.5 Tons|
|Front Imaging Resolution (Colour Camera)||0.11X0.12mm|
|Front Imaging Resolution (Angle Camera)||
|Front Imaging Resolution (Surface Camera)||
|Reverse Imaging Resolution (Reverse Camera)||
PRODUCT FEATURES AT GLANCE:
- Two types of feeder for various package stocks.
- Standard friction feeder-for a regular paper surface, and high speed inspection this feeder is a standard option.
- Suction feeder-To avoid scratch marks on the sensitive cartons you can use suction feeder.
- Inspection Unit
- Equipped with upto 5 cameras including 3 Top + 1 Reverse + 1 Area camera
- Assembled the line scan colour camera from Chromasens Germany. The highest line rate in the world.
- Cameras in multi-station with specific lighting source with own patent.
- Vacuum under belt to flatten the cartons.
- Assembled with Industrial air condition to guarantee the suitable temperature for cameras.
- CONVEYOR UNIT- Two belts to clamp the cartons to make it stable and high-speed.
- Twin Rejection (Air & Plate) – The twin rejection means the machine have two (Air and Plate) type of rejections. We can choose the rejection depending upon the carton thickness. Air rejecter can be used for 90gsm to 400gsm and Plate Rejecter is for 100gsm to 700gsm & irregular shapes cartons.
- Rejection Unit – Machine have separate platform for rejected cartons and have mechanism to count the delivered cartons.
- Collection Unit / Delivery Unit-The platform for good one and it is easy to collect with auto counting of quantity collected. Also, have batch collection for good cartons.
- Automatic – Stacking system-For automatically collection of cartons at the end of the machine which is suitable for regular shape cartons.
Q: What its principle of this machine? Is this offline or online?
A: It takes few good cartons as standard, scans it using High Resolution CCD cameras, creates the template and inspects the other cartons for good and defected ones. The machine is offline type.
Q: How do you control your machine? Through PLC or PCB?
A: Both, PLC to control the machine and PCB to control the inspection system.
Q: What kind of feeder it has, belt driven or suction?
A: Both (optional), Suction feeder is suitable for irregular shape cartons and avoids scratches on its surface, recommended for cosmetic cartons
Q: In case of belt feeder does it has a vibrator system?
A: Yes, it has a vibrator system.
Q: What is the maximum speed of the machine?
A: 250 meters / min (Can vary depending on the job size)
Q: What is the average production speed?
A: Average production can be around 250 meter / min subject to continuous feeding.
Q: What is the approx. Make-ready time?
A: Within 20-25 minutes for any new job which includes:
- Feeder setting
- Model making
- Tolerance setting
- Test run
For repeat jobs we can extract the previously created model settings and hence it saves the time.
Q: How do you ensure the carton's flatness during inspection in high speed?
A: We using 2 strong suction pumps down the camera to flat the carton for inspection in high speed.
Q: Do you have a Double Sheet Detector?
A: Yes, It has Ultrasonic Double Sheet detector.
Q: How many operators this machine require? Do they need any specializations?
A: Normally two person are enough to control the machine. They should have a good mechanical knowledge and basic printing knowledge at least.
Q: Can we separate good and bad products in batches?
A: Yes, we can separate good and bad products in specific quantity batches and Optional Stacker can make the piles of all the lots, recommended for cigarette industry.
Q: How many cameras this machine have and what's their role?
A: Total 4 Cameras
1 st Top Camera: E2V 8K Monochrome Reflection Type camera for checking UV Coating, Lamination, Scratch, Bubble, Wrinkle, Varnishing and Missing defects.
2 nd Top Camera: E2V 8K Monochrome Angle Type camera for checking
Embossing, Foil Stamping, Creasing and Braille.
3 rd Top Camera: C4 4K Colour RGB camera for checking all type of printing defects including Die-cut error, Text defects, Unwanted spots, Colour Misregistration & Variation up to △ E <3, Variable Barcode and QR Code.
4 th Bottom Camera: V3 4K Monochrome camera for bottom side defects like dead insects marks, dirt marks and stains.
Pictures at Glance: