Offline Carton Inspection Machine For Cigarettes Packs Printing Defects Detection
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||60 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L / C , T / T|
|Supply Ability:||20 Per Month|
|Maximum Size:||480mm × 420mm||Minimum Size:||90mm × 90mm|
|Paper Weight:||90 ～ 400 GSM||Machine Mechanical Size:||6680mm (L) × 2820mm (W) × 1985mm (H)|
quality inspection system,
industrial inspection equipment
Focusight Offline Carton Inspection Machine for Cigarettes Packs Printing & other Defects Inspection
Model-FS-SHARK 500-Focusight Inspection Machine
Focusight is committed to bringing modern cutting-edge technology to its customers. One result of this commitment is the FS-SHARK-500 which is a revolution in imaging technology for defect-free print products to the end customer with 100% accuracy. FS- SHARK-500 can inspect all types of print defects and foil errors. The machine neatly separates good and defective sheets into separate piles that can be further analysed to correct the previous process. FS-SHARK-500 eliminates costly manual labour while increasing checking speed and process.
|Min. Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Dimensions||6680mm (L) × 2820mm (W) × 1985mm (H)|
|Max. Carton Size||480mm × 420mm|
|Min. Carton Size||90mm × 90mm|
|Paper Thickness||90 ～ 400 GSM|
|Speed Max||250m / min|
|Camera Resolution||E2V-8K (2), C4-4K, V3-4K|
Features at a glance
- Friction feeding system with vibrator
- Airguns are provided to remove dust / dust from the machine transportation platform
- Suction belt under the camera to hold the cardboard firmly
- High grade cameras imported from Germany & Canada
- Camera 1: E2V 8000 PIXELs this camera is used to detect lamination, recomputing, UV, spot UV.
- Camera 2: E2V 8000 PIXELS, this camera is used to detect EMBOSING, FOILING and DEBOSING.
- Camera 3: 4K CHROMOSENSE PRO, this camera is used to detect all types of printing differences, text and bar codes.
- Camera 4: REVERSE CAMERA (4K) to detect ink, moth, dust and other defects on the back side of the carton
- High speed air & plate rejection system to separate individual good and defectives
- Optional Automatic stacker with servo control for carton stacking
- Air Guns for cleaning of camera lenses
- Separate high-speed industrial computer panel that allows to see the real-time images and processes
- Machine with high-end mechanical platform design and high-speed software
- User-friendly interface allows easy configuration of software
- Easy model tuning during inspection
- Different tolerance levels can be adjusted to ensure that the customer demanded critical defects are rejected.
- Detailed defect statistical report generation for records and further corrections.
Q: Does the cameras have independent light sources? What type of light source it is?
A: All camera has independent LED type light sources. The light source is from USA, designed and assembled by our company.
Q: Does the camera lenses need to clean, if yes then how?
A: Yes, All the cameras are provided with efficient Air Jet Cleaning system which is programmable by the operator.
Q: How often we require to calibrate the camera?
A: Once calibrated the cameras don’t require it before five years. We can calibrate it on remote support as well if required.
Q: Does machine require any special maintenance other than for cameras?
A: No, it’s very easy, machine platform is just like folder gluer.
Q: How accurately we can control the colour variations?
A: Our machine uses a special spectral camera with separate RGB colour channels for critical colour applications which can check up to △E<3. This is the only one of its kind, No other company has this kind of technology.
Q: What about Embossing and Braille height checking?
A: We cannot check the height of Braille and
Embossing. We only can check missing and mis-registration of both.
Q: How do you ensure the rejected cartons do not get damaged?
A: We have powerful air jet nozzles to actually apply push down the rejected cartons, a positive pneumatic ejector flap is available as an additional feature to ensure the rejected cartons are smoothly ejected to conveyor.
Q: What about the consistency and repeatability?
A: If we talk about the consistency that is approximately 98%. For example if we put 100 cartons, 90 cartons go to Good and 10 cartons go to rejection, if we reefed the 90 good cartons again then 88 cartons may go to Good and 2 may go to rejection. It may be due to those 2 cartons have a very minor acceptability of being in Good category. Repeatability depends on the defects contrast and size. Sometimes it maybe 95%.
Q: Can we generate a Defect report that can be downloaded to a USB for each job?
A: Yes, we can have a summary Defect report for every job with defect images and other details.
Q: How much jobs can be stored maximum on this system.
A: Maximum 3000 jobs can be stored in this system with defect pictures and reports. Each computer has two 1TB hard disks. Only one is used normally, one is backup disk.
Pictures at Glance: